Silk Twilly of Journey Under The Sea
- FREE U.S. standard shipping on orders over $90
- $7.99 U.S. standard shipping on orders under $90
- International shipping rate calculated at checkout
"Journey Under The Sea" silk twilly features an underwater scene on one side and modern yellow elements on the other. The twilly is made with meticulous attention to detail and can be worn in various ways to add a touch of elegance to any outfit.
- 100% silk
- 1.2"W x 76"L
- Fill a sink with cold water and mild detergent.
- Submerge scarf and swish for a minute.
- Rinse with cold water and press gently to remove excess water.
- Lay on towel, roll to remove remaining water.
- Hang or lay flat to air-dry away from sunlight and heat.
- Professional dry clean is recommended.
*Do not machine wash or dry.
How To Wear A Bandana Silk Scarf:
As a headband: Fold the twilly in half diagonally to create a triangle. Tie the ends together at the nape of your neck and tuck any loose ends under the scarf.
As a neck scarf: Fold the twilly in half to create a triangle. Tie the ends together at the front of your neck, and adjust the knot to your desired length.
As a bag accessory: Tie the twilly around the handle of your purse or bag to add a pop of color and style.
As a wrist accessory: Tie the twilly around your wrist like a bracelet.
As a belt: Loop the twilly through the belt loops of your pants or skirt and tie it in a knot or bow at the front.
To be eligible for a return:
- Items received within 14 days from the delivered date.
- Items received unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging.
- FREE return for orders over $90. Otherwise, $7.99 for a return.
For additional information, please review our RETURN & EXCHANGE policy.