Silk Bandana of Raining Afternoon
- FREE U.S. standard shipping on orders over $90
- $7.99 U.S. standard shipping on orders under $90
- International shipping rate calculated at checkout
"Raining Afternoon" silk bandana is inspired by the scenery of a jungle in the rain. Meticulously crafted with hand-rolled edges, this versatile accessory can be worn in various styles to complement any outfit.
- 100% silk
- 21"W x 21"L
- Hand-rolled edges with hand stitching finishing
- Lovingly packaged in a beautiful JZ presentation box
*Due to the handmade nature of the edges, the measurement may vary slightly.
- Fill a sink with cold water and mild detergent.
- Submerge scarf and swish for a minute.
- Rinse with cold water and press gently to remove excess water.
- Lay on towel, roll to remove remaining water.
- Hang or lay flat to air-dry away from sunlight and heat.
- Professional dry clean is recommended.
*Do not machine wash or dry.
How To Wear A Bandana Silk Scarf:
Classic Bandana Style: Fold the scarf in half diagonally to form a triangle, then tie the two ends around your neck and knot them at the front.
Headband Style: Fold the scarf in half diagonally to form a triangle, then tie the two ends at the back of your head and knot them.
Ponytail Style: Fold the scarf in half diagonally to form a triangle, then roll it up to make a long strip. Tie it around your ponytail or bun and knot it.
Bracelet Style: Fold the scarf in half diagonally to form a triangle, then roll it up to make a thin strip. Tie it around your wrist and knot it.
Bag Accessory Style: Tie the scarf around the handle of your bag or purse to add a pop of color and style.